link gets teh stolen!!!!! link gets teh stolen!!!!!

hey

what the fuck is the set-up for this

i want to see who got pissed at what

$00pah NiN10doh! 3 $00pah NiN10doh! 3

good

good job

cypress hill + kirby double meaning for

the other

Megaman VS Windman Megaman VS Windman

sprites

managed to get a smile off of me which is fuckin insane for something like this

inconsistency between the sprites and flash's non-anti-aliasing is the only bothersome thing. what I mean is make the text boxes and font 8-bit and such.

Serpent101 responds:

Zomg it's Brendan! Sup?

The next movie will probably have voices so you won't have to worry about that. Thanks for the positive review (Or as positive as your reviews get.)

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

no, seriously

most of these were extremely well animated, the humor was a hit & miss, Egoraptor screaming Metal Gear has not been funny in years, and I swear to God I can't believe LegendaryFrog is still alive.

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

crude animation

can tell effort was put in

poorly drawn, and somewhat disrespect to billy joel.

I only like, like three games out of all mentioned.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

great animation

i waited for this like 3 years

the only gripe i have is the inconsistent sound quality.

i love earth wind & fire.

Metal Gear Life Alarm Metal Gear Life Alarm

was pretty cool

it was all right.

also, to 1qsc below me in the reviews... metal gear was never on super nintendo :/

mrnihil responds:

no. it's regular NES.

Metal Gear: Cheater Metal Gear: Cheater

poorly drawn, colonel and snake barely show any age (looks like teenagers) the acting is so forced and horrible it's not even funny, and the whole flash is not really funny at all. the joke is "codec stops everything in the game" and it didn't need to be stretched five minutes. a two-panel comic strip could have done better.

Shadowii2 responds:

For Colonel, I fail at drawing old people. For Snake, that's my style for drawing him.

Thanks for your opinions though.

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

hilarious

you made a mass of cells sing... cool...

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

funny

taken out of proportion though. i understand the meaning behind this (exploiting a video game for attention) but you guys didn't try hard enough to get the message across. newgrounds is full of idiots, if you draw a penis along with all that crazy shit they'll be completely turned off and not pay attention to anything else... even if you do get front page. i mean i could get into a whole rant about this but then my mom got scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air" i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anythi