SSB Melee Brinstar Depths SSB Melee Brinstar Depths

ffff

kind of bland

you do realize though that brinstar depths is a melody arrangement of a couple metroid songs? this is a remix of a remix

carl565 responds:

bland? do you mean blank? i dont get it... any way, yeah i knew that this was made of different metroid songs. so why did you vote 6?

Metal Gear 2 Snake[Orch] Metal Gear 2 Snake[Orch]

huh?

I don't remember this from Metal Gear 2... oh wait, you said "NES". this is from the shitty unlicensed sequel "Snake's Revenge"... sigh.

BowserThedestructive responds:

yep lol this orch was really just a catchy theme Test... it wasnt taken literallly good wise my newer works have much more effort into them :)

Metal Gear Delinquent Metal Gear Delinquent

nice

metal gear solid needs to be a sample for more beats... love for you to make a follow-up to this

DJ-Delinquent responds:

iono

i mean

i think Raidens themes are pretty dope

(altho Raidens a Flamin' Homosexual)

i think his Jazzy tunes r pretty dope

iono homie we will have to find da fuck out

Metal Gear Solid Theme [8-BIT] Metal Gear Solid Theme [8-BIT]

tbh

it could have really used another channel and a noise one, this isn't the NES's full potential. it sounds like something that would be found on a tiger handheld thing.

DJsnypa responds:

I was just trying to make it out of simple sawtooths and nothing else. It wasn't supposed to be like the original, nor was it supposed to be like true 8-bit, just something simple.

Back to the Future - Piano Back to the Future - Piano

no effort

all you did was take a whole midi track and set it to the piano VST in flstudio

afliXion responds:

Wrong. I don't have fl studio, and there are no piano midi files of this. I made a piano transcription by hear from the orchestral version. So don't tell me there was no effort.

Dick Butt Dick Butt

youjustlostthegame

I guess this is why they call this board random ROFL xD

cro-tec responds:

fUCK 4CHAN YOU FAGGOT DICK SUCKER

Metal Gear Solid: Game Over! Metal Gear Solid: Game Over!

I liked it...

...but you only included the first five notes... where is the last three?
"da-da-DA!"